You able to instantly playing This Is Not What I Expected without survey within minutes in length.Lu Jin is a handsome, wealthy hotel executive whose drive for perfection is matched only by his taste for fine cuisine. When he checks into the Rosebud, he's dissatisfied with everything he sees and is ready to take action... until flamboyant female sous chef Gu Shengnan creates the perfectionist what may be a perfect meal. Now, these bitter rivals find themselves brought together in the kitchen in this light-hearted romantic comedy, infused with fun and flavors to create a delicious dish that foodies around the world wouldn't dare to miss.. Streaming free film trailer below, and also stream full length This Is Not What I Expected playing megavideo movie in HD without downloading.
Title: This Is Not What I Expected
Year: 2017
Runtime: 106 minutes
Release Date: 2017-04-28

Actors : Takeshi Kaneshiro, Zhou Dongyu, Ming Xi, Tony Yang, Sun Yizhou

This Is Not What I Expected 2017 IMDb At its core This is Not What I Expected is about two diametrically opposite individuals who start off butting heads with each other but end up falling in love On one hand is Lu Jin Takeshi Kaneshiro the CEO of a multibillion international company called VN Group who flies around the world evaluating hotels for their worthiness before deciding whether to acquire them or not This Is Not What I Expected Wikipedia This Is Not What I Expected is a 2017 romantic comedy film directed by Derek Hui and produced by Peter Chan starring Zhou Dongyu and Takeshi Kaneshiro It is adapted from the novel Finally I Get You written by Lan Bai Se The film was released on April 27 2017 This Is Not What I Expected Netflix This Is Not What I Expected Romance and cuisine mix when a perpetually dissatisfied hotel executive finally encounters the perfect meal and the sous chef that made it This Is Not What I Expected Eng Sub 2017 Watch This Is This Is Not What I Expected Eng Sub Lu Jin is a handsome wealthy hotel executive whose drive for perfection is matched only by his taste for fine cuisine When he checks into the Rosebud hes dissatisfied with everything he sees and is This Is Not What I Expected 2017 Rotten Tomatoes Critic Reviews for This Is Not What I Expected Bright sparkly and lighthearted its the equivalent of cinematic comfort food Between the food porn and all the scenes of the hunky Kaneshiro looking dapper in perfectly tailored suits there is more than enough going on onscreen for audiences to drool over This Is Not What I Expected 2017 MyDramaList This Is Not What I Expected 2017 After a financial crisis hit the hotel the manager breaks up with her and she loses her job at the same time In this state of distress she meets the picky and arrogant Lu Jin who is there to take over the hotel and forms a relationship with him They become a couple despite their wildly July 16 2017 This is Not What I Expected Bishop Rudolph W McKissick Jr July 16 2017 This is Not What I Expected Bishop Rudolph W McKissick Jr Alfred Street Baptist Church Rev Dr HowardJohn Wesley Pastor Nonton Movie This Is Not What I Expected 2017 Subtitle Nonton Film This Is Not What I Expected Website streaming film terlengkap dan terbaru dengan kualitas terbaik Hanya di INDOXXI kalian bisa nonton berbagai macam film berkualitas dengan mudah dan gratis tanpa harus registrasi kami menyediakan berbagai macam film baru maupun klasik bagi para pencinta film box office subtitle indonesia secara lengkap dengan kualitas terbaik